Shipping & Return Policy
We made everything easy, just for you :)
Our goal is to provide a stress-free shopping experience, to make sure that you love your purchase, and be here for you as your plans evolve. If you'd like to return an item, just follow the steps below. Need help? Contact us and one of our expert stylists in customer service will text you back! Texting allows you to go on about your day and respond at any time that feels convenient for you
- Items purchased through oliviabottega.com may be returned within 7 days after delivery.
- Items must be free from makeup, deodorant marks, alterations, odors, stains, or any other signs of wearing to be eligible for a refund. An original package is preferred.
- Items that are missing tags or that have been worn or damaged in any way are considered final sale and may not be returned.
- Any damaged or worn items returned will not be refunded.
- Items must be free from makeup, deodorant marks, alterations, odors, stains, or any other signs of wear to be eligible for a refund. An original package is preferred.
- Shipping, duties, and taxes are non-refundable.
- Return shipping charges and duties are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Item must be received back at Olivia Bottega within 7 days of delivery. Returns received after that point will not be refunded or credited.
- Please allow up to 10 days from the day your return arrives to our facility, for our team to inspect and process your return. You will be notified via email when the return has been processed.
- We reserve the right to cancel customer orders if we identify unusual or excessive returns activity.
- If you have additional questions about the return process or experienced any difficulties while submitting the return, please contact your bridal assistant directly or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Olivia Bottega offers a risk-free 7 calendar day return policy (from the moment you receive your package) to return the item. Our return policy is valid on all of the dresses for a $100-$220 return fee (depends on a weight of the particular dress)*.
Returns & Exchanges Policy
Returns: To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn and unused, in its original packaging.
Exchanges: WE DO NOT ACCEPT EXCHANGES.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item that you wanted in the first place.
We accept returns under following circumstances:
The dress is not exceeding size 14 and dress length is no shorter than 43 inches (110 cm), including if the dress is made according to individual measurements.
For short dresses the length is not shorter than 17 inches (45 cm).
Goods that we have in stock can be returned regardless of size.
The dress does not have custom changes.
Items not eligible for returns:
Customized or personalized orders.
Goods size 16+ (In stock and ready to ship dresses can be returned regardless of the size).
Accessories: veils, coats, sweaters, face masks, jackets, detachable sleeves.
Items marked as 'sale' or purchased with a promo code discount of 11% and more, aren't refundable.
Items damaged or soiled when in the buyer's possession.
Olivia Bottega shall have no obligation to accept any item that is returned damaged, soiled, notably worn, or missing items or attachments. Reasonable wear and tear* from trying on the dress may be considered by the Olivia Bottega team.
Also we are ready to discuss each individual issue and find a way out of any situation.
How to Return an Online Purchase
If provided, all other items or attachments shipped with the purchased dress must be included with your return. This includes items such as belts, veils, detachable sleeves, bows, or any designer packaging like authenticity cards, price tags, dust bags, garment bags, etc.
- Buyer emails their return request to Olivia Bottega within the 7 days of receiving their item. To start a return email us at email@example.com. If you want to cancel the order 8 days after the order, then we will withhold our expenses for the purchase, cutting of fabric and other work that we have already done (10-50% of the price of the product).
- If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Buyer carefully packs the item(s) for shipping. The original garment bag or protective packaging used by the seller must be returned (unless it is insufficient).
- We will call a DHL courier for you to pick up the goods for return.
- Send the item back within 14 days of delivery or receiving. Buyer ships the item within 48 hours after receiving the label. Returns that are posted for shipment after the 48 hour deadline will not be accommodated and will be considered a final, non-returnable sale.
- Olivia Bottega will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not.
- If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember the method used.
You can always contact us for any questions about return at firstname.lastname@example.org..
Conditions of Return
If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
A brand new item may show gentle signs of being handled. When a dress is tried on or packaged/unpackaged to ship, it is reasonable to expect some signs of acceptable wear and tear during these actions.
Within reason, Olivia Bottega considers acceptable signs of wear to be small - both in size and amount - and easily remedied. This means that they can be easily cleaned or brushed off, taken off with a lint roller, trimmed with scissors, or sewn back on (etc).
- loose threads
- marks from touching other objects or the floor
- pet fur
- missing or loosened buttons, beads, or gems
When Damage Is Not Reversible
We understand how upsetting it can be for our brides when a dress is found to have damages or blemishes.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective or damaged, also if you have received the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue.
- After order confirmation, you may cancel your order free of charge for any reason within 7 calendar days. After that, there will be a cancellation fee withheld.
- If you want to cancel your order 8 calendar days after the purchase, then we will withhold our expenses for the purchase, cutting of fabric and other work that we have already done.
At the moment Olivia Bottega doesn’t have a special program of trying on wedding dresses at home, that is why we can’t offer multiple orders option, so that you can order a few dresses to try on and decide on one and return the rest of the dresses. However, if you do order several dresses with an intention of leaving one and returning the rest, you should agree with our return policy - according to it, you pay for the delivery of each dress that you return. Depending on every dress’ weight, the cost of returning a single dress is around $150-200.
We provide free shipping on orders over $300.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
- As a rule it takes us 3-12 weeks to make a dress (depends on a particular style).
- The processing time starts from the moment of confirmation of the order by the manager via email.
- The time we need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Estimated delivery time:
- USA, Canada: 4-11 business days
- Europe: 2-11 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 6-18 business days
We'll do our best to meet these shipping estimates.
Customs and import TAXES
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
If you have any questions about shipping you can send us an email email@example.com.
For any details about your order, please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.