At-Home Try On Program
The following pertains to our Olivia Bottega Try On At Home services:
- It is important to be aware that not all dresses and sizes can be included in our home try-on program. If you need more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with us. If one of your dresses is unavailable at the time we receive your order, we will contact you to choose an alternative dress or offer a refund for the $60 try-on fee.
- All orders are processed within 1-3 business days and require additional days in transit for delivery.
- While we do our best to work with our brides' schedules, we cannot guarantee a delivery date. Olivia Bottega is not responsible for shipment delays from the carrier. If there is a significant delay in the shipment of your order, we will contact you asap.
- If the payment authorization form is not completed within 72 hours, your box order will be canceled and refunded.
- Orders that have already been shipped cannot be canceled or refunded.
- The fees for our Olivia Bottega Try On At Home are non-refundable.
- Our Olivia Bottega Try On At Home services are available in the contiguous U.S. only.
- If you miss your delivery attempts, the box will be returned to our showroom and you will be required to place a new order to receive your box. A refund will not be provided.
- You have 72 hours with your try on. Late fees will be incurred if items are not shipped on time.
- You are solely responsible for the price of any products that are not returned in accordance with our policies. If you notice any of your expected items are missing, you must let us know within the day of delivery.
- We understand that some wear and tear may be inevitable. However, significant damage, loss of the item(s), and theft are not considered normal wear and tear. If the item(s) is damaged beyond repair or never returned, you will be charged the retail price of the item(s).
- There is a limit of 2 dresses that can be tried on at home.
How It Works
Take advantage of our convenient try-on program and order up to three dresses at once - all with free shipping in the United States. Enjoy having 72 hours to try on the dresses and make a decision. Just be sure to send them back within two days to avoid additional charges. Don't miss out on trying out your favorite styles - do it now!
How To Order
Looking to try on specific items? Add the 'At-home try on' product to your cart and include a note with your chosen items. You can order a maximum of 2 dresses at once, each for $60, which covers delivery costs. Within 1-3 days, the items will be yours to keep and try on for a full week from the date of delivery. If you need help in finding the right style and size, reach out to our customer service team who will be more than happy to help.
Purchasing At-Home Try On Dresses
If you decide to keep the try-on dress, you will be eligible for a 10% discount on the purchase. Do not return your try on dresses yet! You'll need to purchase the dress you want to keep before returning the others.
If you have already returned them, please contact us.
Time to Try-On
You have 48 hours, beginning from the date of delivery (as indicated on the tracking number), in which to try on the dresses before you decide to either return them or keep them. All robes must be returned by the 72th hour from delivery.
Our At-Home Try On Program provides a convenient way for you to select the perfect dress, without ever having to leave your home! For a fee of $60 (in USD) per dress, we will ship the dresses to you and back to us, so you can try them on without any additional shipping fees. As long as you return the dresses within 2 days of delivery, this fee is non-refundable and will cover your shipping costs. We hope that this program helps you find the dress of your dreams!
Each person trying on dresses will need to place his/her own order, as we have a limit of 2 try-on dresses per order.
Great question! While we have a wide selection of beautiful dresses available for our try-on program, it is important to note that not all of our items are eligible for the program.
- We currently offer wedding dresses for try-ons only to our US customers.
The price you pay for the try-on dresses does not go towards the cost of your final order and is not refunded upon return of the try-on dresses. We understand this may be disappointing, but we want to make sure that you have the opportunity to try on as many styles as you'd like before making your final decision.
When you send the try-on dresses back to us, please make sure they are in the same condition as when you received them, with the tags still attached. Remember, try-on dresses should only be worn for trying them on, not for any other purpose.
If the dresses come back to us damaged, there may be additional fees or costs associated with repairs or replacement. In cases of severe damage, the full retail price of the dress may be charged and access to our website may be restricted. So, please take care of the dresses while trying them on.
Returns & Extensions
Please note that all try-on dresses must be dropped off for return by the 3th day of delivery. You can return your items with a prepaid shipping label.
NOTE: It's best to use the return label we provide, so we can make sure the dresses get back to us safely and you won't be charged for not returning them.