The dress that looks like it was dipped in a fresh dew from the mountains, added by sun rays and baked with a fairy dust. Beautiful sparkly gown in plus size is a great choice for the bride who wants to look stunning, romantic and stylish at the same time. The V-neck top bodice will open the arms and the back just the right amount to keep the look modest yet sexy, spaghetti straps will add a romantic mood. The skirt is attached right on the waist, to make the A-silhouette more winning. Soft tulle fabric is gently sprinkled in sparkles, to create a very memorable glittery and sparkling facade, and a charming but subtle train of 30 cm will not hold your moves back and will allow you to feel like a true princess all night long.
We recommend adding corset as a customization for dresses that do not have corset added to it. In that case you will have extra support.
Skirt: lining, glitter tulle
Top: satin, glitter tulle
Corset boning: no (on request)
Sleeves: spaghetti straps
Train: 30 cm (12")
Made to order The estimated production time is 9 weeks before items are delivered.
Ready to ship Ready to Ship gowns are in stock and ready for immediate delivery unless otherwise noted. Ready to Ship gowns will be sent out within 1-3 days of ordering.
Priority made to order Rush Production available for r an additional non-refundable fee $100 for weddings within 5-9 weeks.
Shipping timeframes Delivery usually takes from 2 business days for the USA and Canada, and 5-14 business days for other locations. Our dispatch team will provide tracking information for your package.
Shipping costs Free worldwide shipping on orders over $300.
Returns The page at this link provides information about the return policy.
Experience the benefits of a dress made to your measurements!
Custom sizing is ideal for customers between standard sizes or seeking a closer fit. We'll tailor the dress to your 7 measurements, including bust, waist, hips, height, skirt length, bicep, sleeve, and cup size. You can learn more about custom sizing here.
▪ Cold hand wash. Do not dry clean.
▪ Do not bleach. Use only non-chlorine detergent.
▪ Remove the built-in petticoat before hand washing the dress.
▪ Prior to washing the dress, reverse it and take off all embellishments (belts, straps with stones).
▪ For small stains, apply soapy water with a swab, blot with a paper towel, and let air dry.
▪ Avoid rubbing glitter spots.
▪ Do not tumble dry.
▪ Use steamer for ironing up to 121°C/250°F. Iron hard skirts on a board.
▪ Dry vertical or horizontal in well-ventilated area.
▪ Store the dress hung up on a notched hanger using inner straps.
▪ Keep it away from moisture.
▪ For long term storage, store in the folded up case.
▪ Fabric with dense glitter may crumble slightly at the first fitting. Shake the dress over a bathtub or other accessible surface to shake off excess glitter that has not gotten on the glue.