Sparkly dress with long sleeves – a perfect romantic look guaranteed. The dress is just absolutely miraculous, the upper body part is gently enlaced with shimmering flowers, made out of silver glitters and a little bit of see-through fabric, creating the most beautiful canvas for your décolleté and showing off your neck line. The skirt is strewn with glimmer and gently fading lace. Also, if you want to open your arms – just remove the sleeves, because the dress can be transformed easily like that. Add any details that you like, if you want to – customize the dress. Whatever you decide, we know for sure – that you will shine in our A-line wedding dress Enn.
Important info: depending on the size, the layout of the lace may change slightly while maintaining the original design. Since it is handmade, some lace elements can be replaced or shifted, while keeping the original lace.
We recommend adding corset as a customization for dresses that do not have corset added to it. In that case you will have extra support.
Skirt: satin, glitter tulle, lace with sequins, tulle
Top: nude mesh, glitter tulle, lace with sequins
Corset boning: no (on request)
Neckline: sheer V-neck
Train: 30 cm (12")
Made to order The estimated production time is 9 weeks before items are delivered.
Ready to ship Ready to Ship gowns are in stock and ready for immediate delivery unless otherwise noted. Ready to Ship gowns will be sent out within 1-3 days of ordering.
Priority made to order Rush Production available for r an additional non-refundable fee $100 for weddings within 5-9 weeks.
Shipping timeframes Delivery usually takes from 2 business days for the USA and Canada, and 5-14 business days for other locations. Our dispatch team will provide tracking information for your package.
Shipping costs Free worldwide shipping on orders over $300.
Returns The page at this link provides information about the return policy.
Experience the benefits of a dress made to your measurements!
Custom sizing is ideal for customers between standard sizes or seeking a closer fit. We'll tailor the dress to your 7 measurements, including bust, waist, hips, height, skirt length, bicep, sleeve, and cup size. You can learn more about custom sizing here.
▪ Cold hand wash. Do not dry clean.
▪ Do not bleach. Use only non-chlorine detergent.
▪ Remove the built-in petticoat before hand washing the dress.
▪ Prior to washing the dress, reverse it and take off all embellishments (belts, straps with stones).
▪ For small stains, apply soapy water with a swab, blot with a paper towel, and let air dry.
▪ Avoid rubbing glitter spots.
▪ Do not tumble dry.
▪ Use steamer for ironing up to 121°C/250°F. Iron hard skirts on a board.
▪ Dry vertical or horizontal in well-ventilated area.
▪ Store the dress hung up on a notched hanger using inner straps.
▪ Keep it away from moisture.
▪ For long term storage, store in the folded up case.
▪ Fabric with dense glitter may crumble slightly at the first fitting. Shake the dress over a bathtub or other accessible surface to shake off excess glitter that has not gotten on the glue.