Have you ever seen anything more royal and luxurious ever? We don’t think so. Please take a look at our gorgeous Meryem gown, plunging V-neck and the whole corset is strewn with rhinestones, sequins, beads, even pearls and some crystals, and yes - all by hand, so you shine like a star that you are on your special day, what a marvellous view. The A-line silhouette is indeed matching the Queen style, the sleeves are long and also embedded with shiny details, it is like the dress is stating - behold, the masterpiece is here. Light off-the-shoulder motif will add romance and innocence to your perfect look. The skirt is beautifully flowing down your figure and flowing out into the lushest train that will follow you around as you dance or walk. We say this dress will match the bride with a true royalty energy and we’re so excited for it.
Important info: depending on the size, the layout of the lace may change slightly while maintaining the original design. Since it is handmade, some lace elements can be replaced or shifted, while keeping the original lace
Pro tip: Off-the-shoulder dresses are gorgeous, but they may limit your movement if you plan on dancing or being very active. Lace is not very stretchy, so raising your arms or participating in activities that require a lot of arm movement may be difficult. Just keep this in mind!
Skirt: petticoat(hard grids), lining, tulle, glitter fabric, beaded lace
Top: tulle, nude mesh, glitter fabric, beaded lace (handmade embroidery)
Back: zipper+hidden lace up+buttons
Corset boning: yes
Neckline: sheer scoop, off-the-shoulders
Sleeves: long sleeves
Train: 150 cm (59")
Petticoat: yes (no hoops). We recommend you additionally buy petticoat with 7 hoops for you to move easier
Made to order The estimated production time is 9 weeks before items are delivered.
Ready to ship Ready to Ship gowns are in stock and ready for immediate delivery unless otherwise noted. Ready to Ship gowns will be sent out within 1-3 days of ordering.
Priority made to order Rush Production available for r an additional non-refundable fee $100 for weddings within 5-9 weeks.
Shipping timeframes Delivery usually takes from 2 business days for the USA and Canada, and 5-14 business days for other locations. Our dispatch team will provide tracking information for your package.
Shipping costs Free worldwide shipping on orders over $300.
Returns The page at this link provides information about the return policy.
Experience the benefits of a dress made to your measurements!
Custom sizing is ideal for customers between standard sizes or seeking a closer fit. We'll tailor the dress to your 7 measurements, including bust, waist, hips, height, skirt length, bicep, sleeve, and cup size. You can learn more about custom sizing here.
▪ Cold hand wash. Do not dry clean.
▪ Do not bleach. Use only non-chlorine detergent.
▪ Remove the built-in petticoat before hand washing the dress.
▪ Prior to washing the dress, reverse it and take off all embellishments (belts, straps with stones).
▪ For small stains, apply soapy water with a swab, blot with a paper towel, and let air dry.
▪ Avoid rubbing glitter spots.
▪ Do not tumble dry.
▪ Use steamer for ironing up to 121°C/250°F. Iron hard skirts on a board.
▪ Dry vertical or horizontal in well-ventilated area.
▪ Store the dress hung up on a notched hanger using inner straps.
▪ Keep it away from moisture.
▪ For long term storage, store in the folded up case.
▪ Fabric with dense glitter may crumble slightly at the first fitting. Shake the dress over a bathtub or other accessible surface to shake off excess glitter that has not gotten on the glue.