▪ Dry clean or cold hand wash.
▪ Do not bleach. Use only non-chlorine detergent.
▪ Remove the built-in petticoat before hand washing the dress.
▪ Prior to washing the dress, reverse it and take off all embellishments (belts, straps with stones).
▪ For small stains, apply soapy water with a swab, blot with a paper towel, and let air dry.
▪ Do not tumble dry.
▪ Use steamer for ironing up to 121°C/250°F. Iron hard skirts on a board.
▪ Dry vertical or horizontal in well-ventilated area.
▪ Store the dress hung up on a notched hanger using inner straps.
▪ Keep it away from moisture.
▪ For long term storage, store in the folded up case.