We made everything easy for you :)
HOW TO MEASURE
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
1. Bust: Measure around fullest part
2. Waist: Measure around natural waistline (smallest part)
3. Hips: Measure the widest part of the hips (around your bottom)
- Some styles have ease added for your comfort. If you are in between sizes, it is suggested to chat to a stylist or order the dress in custom size.
- All ready-to-ship dresses are refundable regardless of the size.
- As a rule, made-to-measure dresses above size 14 are non-refundable. Please contact us to receive more precise information.
Measure your body as follows:
Measure around fullest part
Measure around natural waistline
Measure 20cm down from the natural waistline
4. SKIRT LENGTH
From the waist line to the floor in heels
The fullest point
6. SLEEVES LENGTH
Arm slightly bent, measure from the shoulder through the elbow to the wrist
*The measuring tape should fit the body loosely (but not tight).
*Please move the measuring tape higher or lower to make sure that the point is the thinnest (widest).
*If you plan to wear a petticoat with rings, please let us know so that we can make the skirt length longer.