A dress that’s designed to kill. Covered wholly with diamond crush, this dress glistens a few universes away, trust us. Discreet color will make it possible to wear to the prom, evening gala or even your own wedding. Long sleeves and bateau neckline add chic and style to the look, meanwhile the skin tight silhouette pays the right attention to your curves. The length is just perfect to not to interfere with your moves and yet look absolutely adorable on all the pictures. And don’t forget that there is a very sophisticated detail such as a very discreet slit on the back of the dress.
We recommend adding corset as a customization for dresses that do not have corset added to it. In that case you will have extra support
Top: glitter fabric
Skirt: glitter fabric
Сorset boning: no
Neckline: bateau neckline
Sleeves: long sleeves
Ready to ship Ready to Ship gowns are in stock and ready for immediate delivery unless otherwise noted. Ready to Ship gowns will be sent out within 2-3 days of ordering.
Made to order The estimated production time is 9 weeks before items are delivered.
Priority made to order Rush Production available for r an additional non-refundable fee $100 for weddings within 5-9 weeks.
Dispatch timeframes - Made to Order gowns are shipped 9 weeks after your purchase. - Ready to Ship gowns will be dispatched approximately 2-3 working days after order is placed.
Shipping timeframes Delivery usually takes from 2 business days for the USA and Canada, and 5-14 business days for other locations. Our dispatch team will provide tracking information for your package.
Shipping costs Free worldwide shipping on orders over $300.
Returns The page at this link provides information about the return policy.
Experience the benefits of a dress made to your measurements!
Custom sizing is ideal for customers between standard sizes or seeking a closer fit. We'll tailor the dress to your 7 measurements, including bust, waist, hips, height, skirt length, bicep, sleeve, and cup size. You can learn more about custom sizing here.
▪ Cold hand wash. Do not dry clean.
▪ Do not bleach. Use only non-chlorine detergent.
▪ Remove the built-in petticoat before hand washing the dress.
▪ Prior to washing the dress, reverse it and take off all embellishments (belts, straps with stones).
▪ For small stains, apply soapy water with a swab, blot with a paper towel, and let air dry.
▪ Avoid rubbing glitter spots.
▪ Do not tumble dry.
▪ Use steamer for ironing up to 121°C/250°F. Iron hard skirts on a board.
▪ Dry vertical or horizontal in well-ventilated area.
▪ Store the dress hung up on a notched hanger using inner straps.
▪ Keep it away from moisture.
▪ For long term storage, store in the folded up case.
▪ Fabric with dense glitter may crumble slightly at the first fitting. Shake the dress over a bathtub or other accessible surface to shake off excess glitter that has not gotten on the glue.