Luminous and deluxe, our glorious Chloe dress in a perfect a-line silhouette, is reminiscent of greek nymphs and definitely going to make your body look like the finest statue of Babylon gardens. Creased top turns into a semi-sweetheart shape, leaving your hands and shoulders bare skinned, so gentle. The dress holds your waist tight and then gently cascades down your hips and legs and prolongs as a delicate train on the very floor, leaving an absolutely sexy front leg slit for the bravest of them all. Perfect white, even silverish shade will definitely sparkle up your eyes and make you feel one of a kind, what a dream coming true. The dress looks delicate enough to be worn proudly for your one and only on your special night.
The tulle bolero is not included with the dress.
Important info:kindly be aware that the draping of fabric is a manual process, and there may be slight variations in the number and size of folds compared to the photo.
The width of the lacing area on the back of the wedding dress can range from 1" to 6", depending on measurements and the level of tightening.
The tulle bolero is not included with the dress
Back: zipper+lace up
Corset boning: yes
Leg slit: yes
Train: 30 cm (12”)
Made to order The estimated production time is 9 weeks before items are delivered.
Ready to ship Ready to Ship gowns are in stock and ready for immediate delivery unless otherwise noted. Ready to Ship gowns will be sent out within 1-3 days of ordering.
Priority made to order Rush Production available for r an additional non-refundable fee $100 for weddings within 5-9 weeks.
Shipping timeframes Delivery usually takes from 2 business days for the USA and Canada, and 5-14 business days for other locations. Our dispatch team will provide tracking information for your package.
Shipping costs Free worldwide shipping on orders over $300.
Returns The page at this link provides information about the return policy.
Experience the benefits of a dress made to your measurements!
Custom sizing is ideal for customers between standard sizes or seeking a closer fit. We'll tailor the dress to your 7 measurements, including bust, waist, hips, height, skirt length, bicep, sleeve, and cup size. You can learn more about custom sizing here.
▪ Dry clean or cold hand wash.
▪ Do not bleach. Use only non-chlorine detergent.
▪ Remove the built-in petticoat before hand washing the dress.
▪ Prior to washing the dress, reverse it and take off all embellishments (belts, straps with stones).
▪ For small stains, apply soapy water with a swab, blot with a paper towel, and let air dry.
▪ Do not tumble dry.
▪ Use steamer for ironing up to 121°C/250°F. Iron hard skirts on a board.
▪ Dry vertical or horizontal in well-ventilated area.
▪ Store the dress hung up on a notched hanger using inner straps.
▪ Keep it away from moisture.
▪ For long term storage, store in the folded up case.