Beautiful and showstopping. Burning like a silver flame the dress is very gorgeous and unique. Adorable sheer tulle is covering the neck, while being added by a gorgeous dense corset with a plunging neckline. Voluminous elements are visibly seen, what a view. Gentle off-the-shoulder manner of the top floats into long sleeves, partially see-through and decorated with billions of sparkles and shiny elements. Sequins, beads and hand-placed embroidery will make you feel very special on your very important day. Laconique beady waistband is just the very detail needed to make the mikado skirt fit the glorious and shiny top. The skirt is cascading in an A-line silhouette, with a few creases around the hips, that balances out your figure and makes the silhouette prolonged and tall. Beautiful train is going to flutter behind you like a river of pearls, to make sure for some hearts to skip a few beats.
Pro tip:Off-the-shoulder dresses are so pretty, you'll look absolutely stunning in them! Just a heads up though, if you're planning to dance or do anything super active, you might find your movements a bit restricted. Since lace isn't stretchy, it could be tricky to raise your hands all the way up or engage in activities that involve a lot of arm movement. Just something to keep in mind!
Important info: depending on the size, the layout of the lace may change slightly while maintaining the original design. Since it is handmade, some lace elements can be replaced or shifted, while keeping the original lace.
We recommend adding corset as a customization for dresses that do not have corset added to it. In that case you will have extra support.
Top: nude mesh, glitter tulle with reflective beads, beaded lace
Corset boning: no (on request)
Neckline: sheer boatneck + plunging V-neck
Sleeves: long sleeves
Made to order The estimated production time is 9 weeks before items are delivered.
Ready to ship Ready to Ship gowns are in stock and ready for immediate delivery unless otherwise noted. Ready to Ship gowns will be sent out within 1-3 days of ordering.
Priority made to order Rush Production available for r an additional non-refundable fee $100 for weddings within 5-9 weeks.
Shipping timeframes Delivery usually takes from 2 business days for the USA and Canada, and 5-14 business days for other locations. Our dispatch team will provide tracking information for your package.
Shipping costs Free worldwide shipping on orders over $300.
Returns The page at this link provides information about the return policy.
Experience the benefits of a dress made to your measurements!
Custom sizing is ideal for customers between standard sizes or seeking a closer fit. We'll tailor the dress to your 7 measurements, including bust, waist, hips, height, skirt length, bicep, sleeve, and cup size. You can learn more about custom sizing here.
▪ Cold hand wash. Do not dry clean.
▪ Do not bleach. Use only non-chlorine detergent.
▪ Remove the built-in petticoat before hand washing the dress.
▪ Prior to washing the dress, reverse it and take off all embellishments (belts, straps with stones).
▪ For small stains, apply soapy water with a swab, blot with a paper towel, and let air dry.
▪ Avoid rubbing glitter spots.
▪ Do not tumble dry.
▪ Use steamer for ironing up to 121°C/250°F. Iron hard skirts on a board.
▪ Dry vertical or horizontal in well-ventilated area.
▪ Store the dress hung up on a notched hanger using inner straps.
▪ Keep it away from moisture.
▪ For long term storage, store in the folded up case.
▪ Fabric with dense glitter may crumble slightly at the first fitting. Shake the dress over a bathtub or other accessible surface to shake off excess glitter that has not gotten on the glue.