Do you remember that Kim Kardashian water dress? That’s what it would look like if it was a wedding dress, spoiler alert – Stunning with a capital S. Open-back satin dress, flows like a pink champagne down your body, spaghetti straps emphasize those fragile shoulders, making you look feminine and sexy. As if it is not perfect enough already, we decided to make 2 dresses out of one, to enlighten up your beauty even more! Once you put on a see-through tulle dress on top of the satin one – real magic happens. Gentle lace, made out of sequins and sparkles, decorated with a few pearly buttons, an accent on your waistline – and of course queen – like train. Wow. Even Marquis diamond is gonna be jealous of the way you shine. Spin and twirl, or sway and walk, your significant other will not be able to see anyone else, but you.
Important info: We recommend adding corset as a customization for dresses that do not have corset added to it. In that case you will have extra support.
Made to order The estimated production time is 9 weeks before items are delivered.
Ready to ship Ready to Ship gowns are in stock and ready for immediate delivery unless otherwise noted. Ready to Ship gowns will be sent out within 1-3 days of ordering.
Priority made to order Rush Production available for r an additional non-refundable fee $100 for weddings within 5-9 weeks.
Shipping timeframes Delivery usually takes from 2 business days for the USA and Canada, and 5-14 business days for other locations. Our dispatch team will provide tracking information for your package.
Shipping costs Free worldwide shipping on orders over $300.
Returns The page at this link provides information about the return policy.
Experience the benefits of a dress made to your measurements!
Custom sizing is ideal for customers between standard sizes or seeking a closer fit. We'll tailor the dress to your 7 measurements, including bust, waist, hips, height, skirt length, bicep, sleeve, and cup size. You can learn more about custom sizing here.
▪ Cold hand wash. Do not dry clean.
▪ Do not bleach. Use only non-chlorine detergent.
▪ Remove the built-in petticoat before hand washing the dress.
▪ Prior to washing the dress, reverse it and take off all embellishments (belts, straps with stones).
▪ For small stains, apply soapy water with a swab, blot with a paper towel, and let air dry.
▪ Avoid rubbing glitter spots.
▪ Do not tumble dry.
▪ Use steamer for ironing up to 121°C/250°F. Iron hard skirts on a board.
▪ Dry vertical or horizontal in well-ventilated area.
▪ Store the dress hung up on a notched hanger using inner straps.
▪ Keep it away from moisture.
▪ For long term storage, store in the folded up case.
▪ Fabric with dense glitter may crumble slightly at the first fitting. Shake the dress over a bathtub or other accessible surface to shake off excess glitter that has not gotten on the glue.