Shipping & Return Policy - new design
Shipping & Return Policy
We made everything easy, just for you :)
Olivia Bottega offers a risk-free 14 calendar day return policy (from the moment you receive your package) to return the item. Our return policy is valid on all standard size and ready-to ship dresses and skirts for a $50 return fee. Accessories can be returned free of charge.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn and unused, in its original packaging.
Please note that our gowns are made-to-measure, they take up a lot of resources and are, in fact, hand-made. Hence, we have a strict no-refund policy on customized items.
We accept returns under following circumstances:
Goods that we have in stock can be returned regardless of size.
Standart Olivia Bottega’s sizes from 2 to 20 according to "OB SIZE".
Accessories: veils, coats, sweaters, face masks, jackets, detachable sleeves, blouses, boleros, detachable straps, bows.
The dress does not have custom changes.
Items not eligible for returns:
Customized or personalized orders.
Goods size 20+ (In stock and ready to ship dresses can be returned regardless of the size).
Custom size dresses.
Sketches and swatches.
Items marked as 'sale' or purchased with a discount of 11% and more, aren't refundable.
There is no refund for rush fees
Items damaged or soiled when in the buyer's possession.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT EXCHANGES.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item that you wanted in the first place.
How to Return an Online Purchase
1. Buyer emails their return request to Olivia Bottega within the 7 days of receiving their item. To start a return email us at email@example.com.
2. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
3. Buyer carefully packs the item(s) for shipping. If provided, all other items or attachments shipped with the purchased dress must be included with your return. This includes items such as belts, veils, detachable sleeves, bows, or any designer packaging like authenticity cards, price tags, dust bags, garment bags, etc.
4. Send the item back within 14 days of delivery or receiving.
5. Please allow up to 10 days from the day your return arrives to our facility, for our team to inspect and process your return (and it may take your financial institution an additional 2-7 days the funds back into your account). You will be notified via email when the return has been processed.
6. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember the method used.
You can always contact us for any questions about return at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When Damage Is Not Reversible
We understand how upsetting it can be for our brides when a dress is found to have damages or blemishes.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective or damaged, also if you have received the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue.
- Cancellation of orders is free of charge for whatever reasons, provided such cancellation takes place prior to the customer’s final confirmation of the order to start production.
- If the customer decides to cancel their order after production was started, we will deduct these costs respectively. Dresses are put into production only after our consultant contacts you and confirms your order for production, including size, measurements, as well as any changes in the design.
At the moment Olivia Bottega doesn’t have a special program of trying on wedding dresses at home, that is why we can’t offer multiple orders option, so that you can order a few dresses to try on and decide on one and return the rest of the dresses. However, if you do order several dresses with an intention of leaving one and returning the rest, you should agree with our return policy - according to it, you pay for the delivery of each dress that you return. Depending on every dress’ weight, the cost of returning a single dress is around $100-150.
Duties and taxes
- Shipping, duties, and taxes are non-refundable.
- Return shipping charges and duties are the responsibility of the buyer.
If you have additional questions about the return process or experienced any difficulties while submitting the return, please contact your bridal assistant directly or contact us via email at email@example.com.
We provide free worldwide shipping on orders over $300, except for orders from Australia.
Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
- As a rule it takes us 3-12 weeks to make a dress (depends on a particular style).
- The processing time starts from the moment of confirmation of the order by the manager via email.
- The time we need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
Estimated delivery time:
- USA, Canada: 4-11 business days
- Europe: 2-11 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 14-18 business days
We'll do our best to meet these shipping estimates.
Customs and import TAXES
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
If you have any questions about shipping you can send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any details about your order, please send us an email email@example.com.