You asked and we heard, our glorious and super convertible Audrey dress is now available in a mini option too. A romantic semi-sweetheart corset can be easily decorated with a detachable bolero with sleeves, Whether you put it on or decide not to add it, this mini length will definitely blow your mind away and keep you in the brightest mood during your wedding, because you are so worthy of it. Organza fabric and creases are made to make the dress fit like a charm, and for you to look your very best.
Detachable bolero, sleeves, bow are not included with the dress
Important info:kindly be aware that the draping of fabric is a manual process, and there may be slight variations in the number and size of folds compared to the photo.
The width of the lacing area on the back of the wedding dress can range from 1" to 6", depending on measurements and the level of tightening.
Detachable bolero and sleeves are not included with the dress
Back: zipper, hooks, hidden lace up
Corset boning: yes
Skirt length: 45cm - back: 40cm-front
Weight: 0,5 KG
Made to order The estimated production time is 9 weeks before items are delivered.
Ready to ship Ready to Ship gowns are in stock and ready for immediate delivery unless otherwise noted. Ready to Ship gowns will be sent out within 1-3 days of ordering.
Priority made to order Rush Production available for r an additional non-refundable fee $100 for weddings within 5-9 weeks.
Shipping timeframes Delivery usually takes from 2 business days for the USA and Canada, and 5-14 business days for other locations. Our dispatch team will provide tracking information for your package.
Shipping costs Free worldwide shipping on orders over $300.
Returns The page at this link provides information about the return policy.
Experience the benefits of a dress made to your measurements!
Custom sizing is ideal for customers between standard sizes or seeking a closer fit. We'll tailor the dress to your 7 measurements, including bust, waist, hips, height, skirt length, bicep, sleeve, and cup size. You can learn more about custom sizing here.
▪ Dry clean or cold hand wash.
▪ Do not bleach. Use only non-chlorine detergent.
▪ Remove the built-in petticoat before hand washing the dress.
▪ Prior to washing the dress, reverse it and take off all embellishments (belts, straps with stones).
▪ For small stains, apply soapy water with a swab, blot with a paper towel, and let air dry.
▪ Do not tumble dry.
▪ Use steamer for ironing up to 121°C/250°F. Iron hard skirts on a board.
▪ Dry vertical or horizontal in well-ventilated area.
▪ Store the dress hung up on a notched hanger using inner straps.
▪ Keep it away from moisture.
▪ For long term storage, store in the folded up case.