An absolute masterpiece, a lace transparent dress Toba is a perfect choice for your wedding, and here is why. The dress is with an open back, and a beautiful row of pearly buttons. Long sleeves are see-through to the skin, creating this effect of lace curved on your body, the upper bodice is continued from sleeves with the idea of showing your skin and lace surrounding you like an ivy. Elegant pearly waist bend accents your hourglass body, making you look very feminine. Long skirt flutters down, made out of layers of tulle, with a lace pattern all over it, decorated by sequins, beads and pearls, that are all reflective in the light of a limelight. A very sophisticated choice for a romantic look. Please note that the dress does not have a lining underneath, and absolutely see-through, but we can make lining by request in 2 different colors.
Skirt: glitter tulle
Top: glitter tulle, tulle
Corset boning: no
Sleeves: long sleeves
Train: 20 cm (7.5")
Ready to ship Ready to Ship gowns are in stock and ready for immediate delivery unless otherwise noted. Ready to Ship gowns will be sent out within 2-3 days of ordering.
Made to order The estimated production time is 9 weeks before items are delivered.
Priority made to order Rush Production available for r an additional non-refundable fee $100 for weddings within 5-9 weeks.
Dispatch timeframes - Made to Order gowns are shipped 9 weeks after your purchase. - Ready to Ship gowns will be dispatched approximately 2-3 working days after order is placed.
Shipping timeframes Delivery usually takes from 2 business days for the USA and Canada, and 5-14 business days for other locations. Our dispatch team will provide tracking information for your package.
Shipping costs Free worldwide shipping on orders over $300.
Returns The page at this link provides information about the return policy.
Experience the benefits of a dress made to your measurements!
Custom sizing is ideal for customers between standard sizes or seeking a closer fit. We'll tailor the dress to your 7 measurements, including bust, waist, hips, height, skirt length, bicep, sleeve, and cup size. You can learn more about custom sizing here.
▪ Cold hand wash. Do not dry clean.
▪ Do not bleach. Use only non-chlorine detergent.
▪ Remove the built-in petticoat before hand washing the dress.
▪ Prior to washing the dress, reverse it and take off all embellishments (belts, straps with stones).
▪ For small stains, apply soapy water with a swab, blot with a paper towel, and let air dry.
▪ Avoid rubbing glitter spots.
▪ Do not tumble dry.
▪ Use steamer for ironing up to 121°C/250°F. Iron hard skirts on a board.
▪ Dry vertical or horizontal in well-ventilated area.
▪ Store the dress hung up on a notched hanger using inner straps.
▪ Keep it away from moisture.
▪ For long term storage, store in the folded up case.
▪ Fabric with dense glitter may crumble slightly at the first fitting. Shake the dress over a bathtub or other accessible surface to shake off excess glitter that has not gotten on the glue.