This dress gives us Elizabeth Turner vibes, of the first Pirates of Carribean movie. Stunning, pert, romantic, and adventurous. Absolutely open shoulders and neckline, corset covered with sparkles and crossed with tulle is absolutely beautiful. Goosebumps are a 100% guarantee. Puffed sleeves are sewn like they just fell of your fragile shoulders, made out of the light tulle attract more attention to an open back of the dress. You can also add a very sparkly sleeve detail – lace patterns with beads and sequins, under the original sleeves, to add more mystery to your look. Gentle glimmer permeates the miles of tulle skirt, so you look more extravagant. Just imagine the train of the dress fluttering on all of your wedding pictures like the sides of a pirate ship at dawn, right before your lover brings you the horizon.
Pro tip:Off-the-shoulder dresses are so pretty, you'll look absolutely stunning in them! Just a heads up though, if you're planning to dance or do anything super active, you might find your movements a bit restricted. Since lace isn't stretchy, it could be tricky to raise your hands all the way up or engage in activities that involve a lot of arm movement. Just something to keep in mind!
Important info: kindly be aware that the draping of fabric is a manual process, and there may be slight variations in the number and size of folds compared to the photo.
The width of the lacing area on the back of the wedding dress can range from 1" to 6", depending on measurements and the level of tightening.
Made to order The estimated production time is 9 weeks before items are delivered.
Ready to ship Ready to Ship gowns are in stock and ready for immediate delivery unless otherwise noted. Ready to Ship gowns will be sent out within 1-3 days of ordering.
Priority made to order Rush Production available for r an additional non-refundable fee $100 for weddings within 5-9 weeks.
Shipping timeframes Delivery usually takes from 2 business days for the USA and Canada, and 5-14 business days for other locations. Our dispatch team will provide tracking information for your package.
Shipping costs Free worldwide shipping on orders over $300.
Returns The page at this link provides information about the return policy.
Experience the benefits of a dress made to your measurements!
Custom sizing is ideal for customers between standard sizes or seeking a closer fit. We'll tailor the dress to your 7 measurements, including bust, waist, hips, height, skirt length, bicep, sleeve, and cup size. You can learn more about custom sizing here.
▪ Cold hand wash. Do not dry clean.
▪ Do not bleach. Use only non-chlorine detergent.
▪ Remove the built-in petticoat before hand washing the dress.
▪ Prior to washing the dress, reverse it and take off all embellishments (belts, straps with stones).
▪ For small stains, apply soapy water with a swab, blot with a paper towel, and let air dry.
▪ Avoid rubbing glitter spots.
▪ Do not tumble dry.
▪ Use steamer for ironing up to 121°C/250°F. Iron hard skirts on a board.
▪ Dry vertical or horizontal in well-ventilated area.
▪ Store the dress hung up on a notched hanger using inner straps.
▪ Keep it away from moisture.
▪ For long term storage, store in the folded up case.
▪ Fabric with dense glitter may crumble slightly at the first fitting. Shake the dress over a bathtub or other accessible surface to shake off excess glitter that has not gotten on the glue.