A-line wedding dress with a twist – our beautiful dress Ivia. Double plunging corset with off-shoulder cap sleeves, carved out of laces and beads, looks absolutely stunning. Sweetheart neckline and gently opened back is all you need to feel gracious and marvelous. Beautiful lace patterns are carried out to the skirt, one line in the front and one line on the back, flows into the bottom of the dress and cascades all over like a peacock tail. Yards of lightweight tulle hug your body in style and grace, keep the skirt flowing as you walk down the aisle or spin in a wedding dance. Layers of tulle add volume to the skirt, and grow into a long and charming train. Corset is covered with beads and sequins, while underskirt layers are covered in sparkles, for you to be the shiniest bride of them all.
Important info:depending on the size, the layout of the lace may change slightly while maintaining the original design. Since it is handmade, some lace elements can be replaced or shifted, while keeping the original lace.
Made to order The estimated production time is 15 weeks before items are delivered.
Ready to ship Ready to Ship gowns are in stock and ready for immediate delivery unless otherwise noted. Ready to Ship gowns will be sent out within 1-3 days of ordering.
Shipping timeframes Delivery usually takes from 2 business days for the USA and Canada, and 5-14 business days for other locations. Our dispatch team will provide tracking information for your package.
Shipping costs Free worldwide shipping on orders over $300.
Returns The page at this link provides information about the return policy.
Experience the benefits of a dress made to your measurements!
Custom sizing is ideal for customers between standard sizes or seeking a closer fit. We'll tailor the dress to your 7 measurements, including bust, waist, hips, height, skirt length, bicep, sleeve, and cup size. You can learn more about custom sizing here.
▪ Cold hand wash. Do not dry clean.
▪ Do not bleach. Use only non-chlorine detergent.
▪ Remove the built-in petticoat before hand washing the dress.
▪ Prior to washing the dress, reverse it and take off all embellishments (belts, straps with stones).
▪ For small stains, apply soapy water with a swab, blot with a paper towel, and let air dry.
▪ Avoid rubbing glitter spots.
▪ Do not tumble dry.
▪ Use steamer for ironing up to 121°C/250°F. Iron hard skirts on a board.
▪ Dry vertical or horizontal in well-ventilated area.
▪ Store the dress hung up on a notched hanger using inner straps.
▪ Keep it away from moisture.
▪ For long term storage, store in the folded up case.
▪ Fabric with dense glitter may crumble slightly at the first fitting. Shake the dress over a bathtub or other accessible surface to shake off excess glitter that has not gotten on the glue.